Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Just Another DAy

Ah what did i do today that is so special that i have to blog about? lol...NOTHING!! thats the thing... As usual i woke up, washed up, went down, walked the dog, cleaned up his mess, mop the whole of downstairs, made breakfast ( oo yea i did make breakfast), then watched tv till my mom came back... Then went to the ENT (ear,nose, throat) doc and got a second opinion on my lump...

Went in and found a friendly looking doc there...All smiley and stuff...made me comfortable...Then he started checking the lump...Ask me to go into another room and da da daaaan the same procedure!!! Sticking a long tube into my nose!! I was hoping i did not have to do that since i did it last time but Nooooo..I had too... SO i laid on the bed and he stuffed the tube right into my nose!! Yuck and ouch!!! and into my throat!! gag and yuck!! Then its done....haih...

Im fine...the lump may be due to infection...an operation is not necessary yet... I just have to monitor it if it gets bigger then the operation is needed so far I can just let it be...Yay!!

So then went to Jusco to shape my eyebrows lol and then to cut my hair...I hate that hairdresser! Firstly she never cuts the style i want to, Secondly she is so inconsistent!! Now my hair is too short and thin!!! Like i needed that...haih..i really need to change my hairdresser!! But the hair wash was relaxing!! I needed that...

Hm then in summary, posters ( ooo i did 5!! and im proud of it) btw its a favor that im doing for my friends for this competition on NIE...so campaign thingy and they needed posters...oh then dinner,dishes, pasar malam,friends, online and prob more friends and then bedtime...lol

Isn't this interesting...*grins sarcastically* wooohoo cant wait for tmrw...=)
*hugz and kisses*

No comments: