Saturday, September 16, 2006

A Change of Environment

I finally got out of my lazy ass and actually find and apartment to move in for Ridzuan is just killing us trying to squeeze us of ever penny we had. I finally decided to move to Mentari Court with Charles and Sneha and we are renting our apartment for RM650 only but not furnished. I took the middle room and is only paying RM150 a month so there im saving my parents a lot of money.
It was fun to go wild in Carefour and take everything we need for the house. I love shopping for my room and I fell in love with my cupboard!! It is so big with 3 doors! Then I got myself a table and those three tier cupboards, a mattress, a chair and other stuff. It was hell moving the things to the apartment knowing the amount of things I have back in Ridzuan. I had to make a few trips and gosh moving Chales’s sofa was bad enough. We were lucky to have my dad, Charles, Jared, Izham and Danial (a bit) and definitely not forgetting Leon who helped a lot driving his car to and fro. Thanks dear!! Muaks!!!
Fixing things together was also so fun. Had to build the cupboard and the shelves and seeing Charles being crazy doing his stupid moves. Lol… Now im finally settled in. I actually officially moved in on the 9th of September 2006 when I am suppose to shift in during the 1st already. Gosh I will be missing Ridzuan. Truthfully it is much better there, it is much bigger, it is furnished, and there are more food there which opens till late, a nice pool to hang out around and the place is safe coz its filled with students but in Mentari though I get the freedom and space coz in Ridzuan there are many rules, can’t bring guys in, can’t stay out till 12, no visitors, no cooking, no pork bla bla, and I have to share my room but in Mentari I got my own room and space and privacy but Mentari has yet to be fully occupied and there aren’t much food stalls yet and they close early and mainly Malay food. Plus the place is not that safe coz it is a low cost apartment that’s why we have to practice safety precautions.
Oh well nothing’s perfect can’t get whatever we want plus Mentari is good. The best part about it is that Mentari is just next to my college. If classes are at 8 I can leave my place at 7.55 and still be on time! Hehe so no waking up early for me!! And no more cabs!!! Thank god!!!
Ciao!






Our kitchen!!












My new bedroom!!












Jared helping Sneha with her
new cupboard












Charles and Leon working on
my shelves














Our own house-warming









Haha tequila popping!
Charles was WASTED!!

2 comments:

Wai Ling said...

dear! New house? Awesome. Tho I hate moving but once the dust settles, it is awesome fun. Plus, it is better since it is cheaper. =)

Yours truly said...

Yup Yup so whenever you come to KL and come stay over at my place!!! I dun have to worry about the stupid Taylor's security breathing down my back about visitors. Plus i have my own room so you can bunk with me!!! SO gimme a call!!