Monday, July 16, 2007

Nope I am still Alive and Rotting!!!

Hey all, ( if there is any left)


I know i know my blog have been so dead since forever!! Well firstly I have officially become a couch potato!! Yea all the plans of wanting to work was and is on stand-still due to some reasons so yea i have been in Ipoh recuperating and becoming a couch potato...


I do have sudden flashes of inspiration to write but I DO NOT HAVE INTERNET ACCESS!!! Well that is when i am in KL...*Sobz* and when i am in Ipoh, sure i do have internet but unfortunately my computer is downstairs and the weather has been killing me therefore i am officially a hermit in my own room!! yay!! (oh my room has air-cond btw). Yea some might say reasons reasons...haha but when i am in front of the com....*blank*... Probably I have to owe it to the fact that I have not been using my brain for any serious thinking! oh gosh what have i become?!!! If you don't work, don't have plans to go out, and broke your brain would probably be working on auto-pilot like mine for the past few weeks...


Gosh someone safe me!!! lol...Well all hope is not lost...at least i finally got this post up, right? If there is anyone left reading my blog or even just visiting first i have to say thanks!! your so sweet and secondly I will continue writing and i will make it a point...Just have to find a cyber cafe at the moment when i have an inspiration hit...


Anyhow i am off to bed for i have an early morning bus to catch to KL tmrw...See you there KL peeps!!!


~Cheers~

No comments: