Wednesday, December 26, 2007

~Christmas 07~

First and foremost a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!!! It is the end of the year and Christmas has just passed by, oh reminding me Happy Boxing day!! Well aren't I full of wishes today =P


Well this year's Christmas was grrrrreeeaaat! I would just say the month of December is my favourite!! Firstly it is the school break meaning my whole family would be free and that means going on holidays, most likely overseas, then it is the time of Christmas followed by New Year!

Like previous years, I started my December with a trip to Singapore with my family. I would not elaborate much on this for i am saving this for another post by itself. But I am definitely not leaving this out, my dad gave me and my sis money to do our Christmas shopping and this is what i got!!!




In summary, I got myself two handbags, one in white (been looking for one for a long time) and one in red ( this was a compulsive purchase for i love red), a red purse ( go figure), a beaded chain, a skirt ( i did not include it in the photograph) and Philip Pullman's sequel of his Dark Materials novel!!! All from my dear daddy!! Thanks Dad!!!

From my mom, naturally she ran out of ideas on what to buy for me and my sis therefore she too gave us money to go shopping and this i did in KL, and ended up buying myself two tops and a dress, i still have remanding money but due to the crazy end-of-year sale i gave up shopping and would only do it later!


As for dear sis, this was adorable, we were so clueless on what to buy for each other for we were actually quite satisfied with our purchases in Singapore till it was done very last minute and this is how it went, we drove to Jusco in Ipoh, split up and planned to meet up again in front of MPH at 10pm (sis forgot to bring her phone), it was like a race! We were rushing here and there thinking what to get what to get! In the end this is what she got me, M&Ms, chewing gum (this is coz i had to throw my brand new packet in Singapore forgetting that i was not allowed to bring it in), a cute little coffee mug, Ruffels ( god i so love these chips) and Loreal liquid eyeliner! Thanks sis!! muaks!!

Last but not least, my dear dear boyfriend got me something which i totally did not expect from him. Trust me, you would not expect it too if your buying something for a gal but dun get me wrong i LOVE the present, been wanting to buy it for some time now, he has been listening to me and for this he deserves a big huge kiss! Muaks thanks baby! He got me Sonic Gear speakers!!! Haha my sound system was not that great and been wanting a good one especially with a deep bass to blast it with. hehe ( pity my neighbours).

Wait! I was so excited about the presents i totally skipped the entire Christmas eve!! Well this year was something much different from the norm, we went to Taiping to celebrate Christmas with our grandparents and had Christmas Eve buffet dinner at Legend Inn! Yummm! Buffet!! This means turkey, steak, lamb, pies, mouth-watering deserts, oh this is too perfect! I am hungry again thinking of it!



Me and my sis are very satisfied with our turkey! hehe. Think I have gone carnivorous on that night!! Eek!! Haha so what? Christmas only comes once every year plus this is my first Christmas turkey!!


Then it was off to midnight mass for the countdown. I have to say i was a little disappointed because i was really looking forward to Christmas mass at my church in Ipoh. I really love the classic old traditional carols and the traditions my church took on Christmas day. I have gotten so used to it. But then again it is all about celebrating the birth of Christ and the time with family so my mouth is sealed. Mass was great but we missed the carols and we had to sit outside due to the large amount of people attending it.


After the clock struck 12, we head home, and it was time for presents!!!


My father was also in on the joys of opening his Christmas present from me and my sis.

All in all it was a wonderful Christmas for the year 2007! Now coming up, New Year's celebration and this i am most probably celebrating it in Port Dickson with Eddie's side of the family!

Lastly Merry Christmas again and a Happy New Year! God bless all!!

1 comment:

Wai Ling said...

Great Venue!!