Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I should be knocked on e head for blogging!

Well well it looks like i am addicted!! gosh i realy should be kicked or knocked in the head for doing this! Im sooo freaking lazy! You wanna know why?! i have exams tmrw and i am still not studying!! nothing going in! Well I woke up today like abt 2 then went down for breakfast/ lunch, then tried to study by e pool with Nadeem and Van finished few chapters but nothing went into my head! then went back showered and went out for dinner with the two, rad n leon...As usual, spend some time there and by e time i got back its like 10 and now look what i am doing?
Arent i smart?? Im soooo freaking lazy by mind just refuse to study! Refuse to take anything in. When i was really young i used to think that my brain was like this box and that it has reached its maximum capasity and that everytime i have to memorise something i have to let go the other memories i have stored up in my brain! lol yea laugh all ya want!! Gosh my brain is overflowing!!! Can i dun study?? yea right...i wont let myself do so anyway....

Oh well music i am currently listening to....Remember me this way!! by jordan hill..from the movie Casper The Friendly Ghost! I LOVE THAT SONG!!! Right now its on replay!! keeps playing over n over again! haih.....*dreamy*
Gosh i better get on with my studies! Will be a zombie soon! and turning nocturnal!!

No comments: