Monday, February 13, 2006

Feeling emo!


* George La Tour's famous Penitent Magdalene. ( I somehow feel like her right now and most of the time)

Its already 12.40am and i am not asleep yet...Im actually the opposite.. Im wide awake and to make it worse im wake awake feeling emo! ish... songs i am currently listening to are. - MYMP Tell me where it hurts, For all of my life, Phil Collins - you'll be in my heart, Lindsay Lohan- Conffesions of a broken heart and the list goes on n on. Whats with my mood today? im feeling so moody and i have no idea why! ooo and i have a sudden passion for paintings...im trying to understand them, There is more then meets the eye and i want to try and understand the painter's point of view.. lol..this is totally non related...well forgive me but my brain and my thoughts right now r very scattered therefore im just writing whatever i feel like.
Oh i spend my weekend at rad's place and it was fun... Just lazing around and watching *cough cough* movies... Oh before i went over to rad's place me, my cousins, rad and nadeem watched the movie Prime! and i have to say i

enjoyed the movie! Well i would elaborate more on it in my other post right now i just have to say gosh i think i will be like the gal in the movie!!! wont say how, dun wanna spoil the movie for those who have not watched. On the same topic i was bored one day and so i read my horoscope and guess what it says??!! I will find love( yay!!) but it WONT last long but there will be memories...what the hell!! its proven im cursed!! even my starscope says so!! anyhow during the movie i sat next to my cousins and nadeem and rad sat right in front of me and throughout the whole movie somehow i can relate and RAfi ( character's name) has some gay friends too and i was teasing rad n nadeem and was hitting their heads and all and after the movie while we were walking out gushing abt how cute the actor was it hit me how much nadeem n rad means to me! I feel so comfortable with them and i feel like i can talk to them abt anything! I thank god so much for allowing me to meet up with these two individuals in the course of my life! thanks guys! you dun know how much u mean to me!

oh hey my mood lifted!! lol...looks like blogging is good for me... distracts me from what saddens me..! lol... I DUN WANNA GO COLLEGE!! haha... oh well i gtg and get my beauty sleep..tataz!!

No comments: