Wednesday, February 01, 2006

HaPpy Chinese New YEar n an unexpected experience

At last, the long awaited Chinese New Year arrived... On Friday after college, I went to Subang Parade with Sneha, Amresh and Leon to shop. I had to do some last minute shopping. Just HAD to get a pair or at least a new top for CNY. Was walking around, then Sneha and Amresh went to withdraw and stuff and I accompanied Leon to Bumiputra Commerce so he can open a new acc. Waited in the car while he settle his stuff... Then went back and met up with them to go to BLOOK, a boutique that has really nice outfits. Well found a few tops i really really love... I loved the colours too and decided to get two tops though it just burned a hole in my pocket... Then Leon send me to the KTM station where i met up with my cousin and went to my aunt's house. Rested for a while then started our journey back to ipoh at like 4am! To avoid the mad rush but it was also crowded already...
Finally got home, barely able to say hi to my dog and mom, rushed up blindly to my room and crashed till early afternoon. Then woke up, repack and then continued e journey to Taiping. Gosh its a hectic day! Reached Taiping after 2 hours compared to the usual 45mins, ish unload the "truck" lol the amount of things we brought back to Taiping!! The car boot was so packed! Relaxed, chilled, then had to start getting ready for THE dinner... I helped curled my sister's hair, decided not to do mine then changed.... DINNERTIME!!!
Gosh all I can think of was FOOD!! was so excited for CNY for the FOOD!! My aunt's cooking!! ( da best). Truthfully speaking food during dinnertime was dissapointing. Was not nice! It was at some restaurant. Then went back to grandfather's place, hang around, chit chat and then went back to my grands on my mom's side. More eating...cookies! ( yes i know its late night, bad for health, bla bla...ITS CNY!!). Then slept.. Next day, church! draged myself off bed showered and changed and went to church! After mass we got blessed mandarin oranges!! lol and watch e lion dance performance for a while then went home for photo session... * click click* then FOOD!!! lol this time aunt's cooking!!! yum!!! "chai choy" ( i dunno how to spell it le) some vege dish!! LOVE IT!!! eat eat and more eating!!!
Then the youngsters all hanged out, playing cards, talking, EATING, drinking...lol DAMN WEATHER though!! ish!! soooo freaking hot!!!Well the continuing days are like this let me summarise it for you, Wake up, EAT, watch tv, EAT, talk,EAT, walk dog, EAT haha lunch= EAT, afternoon nap...tooo hot.. dinner= EAT! haha all i can remember doing the whole time is eating!! gosh help me! my college mates wont be able to recognise me le! Gosh the food!! speaking of it makes me hungry now!...dangit!!
Well the unexpected event...well lately le about a year already i felt a lump near my right ear.... It does not hurt but recently it got bigger and at some angle its noticeble...My parents were getting worried therefore we went to see our family doc...He said its most prob some infected lymph node...but he advised us to go consult an ENT doc....So today we went to consult an ENT doc, my uncle's friend.. The doc was really friendly and nice explaining everything...She said it was most prob just infected and nothing to worry abt but to be sure she suggested I take a blood test and some nasal tube test thingy...hehe forgot the medical term... I was kinda nervous!! HAte needles!!! phobia!! ish!! Took the test it was fine...but...the nasal thingy!!! OUCH!!! I lied down on e bed, the doc sprayed something into my nose, it was so bitter and it made my nose numb....then.... gosh she took this long metal tube!! inserted it into my nose and was pushing and asking if it hurts...then she went to the right nose and i guess she found e openning into my throat and just push it all the way it! GOsh it hurt!!! and was so umcomfortable!! Tears just came out!! I was crying mind you, just the body's reaction!! haih...finnally its done... The nose examination came out good! all is clear...Now im actually blogging while waiting for my blood test result...=s kinda nervous...
Well sad to say none of my friends knows about this...well i have tried telling some but i guess they were to busy or thought i was kidding or something for they did not show much concern or ask on... BUt oh well wouldn want to burden them with it right? But I think all is welll.... Just kinda wish that some friends would at least show some more concern for me ya know? Got me thinking, if there was something wrong..WHO would actually be by my side and support me when times are bad? My family most definately but my friends? ...
Oh well enough of this gloomy subject le...Im hungry!! lol ...think im gonna go get lunch then getting me test results!! =s...byez

No comments: