Monday, February 20, 2006

Guys Are so Fucked up!!!

Well i am not stereotyping nor am i passing a judgemental comment on all guys. There is still hope for the male gender thanks to a particular few but gosh the rest is either fickel minded, egoistic, jerk asses, full of themselves, brainless dimwit!! ok im being too wordy thats beause im too frustrated!!! Well im 19 this year and i had my share of boyfriends, the hardships of it but im not afraid to admit this i have never been in love...( yea believe it or not). Firstly i had and still have the fear of getting hurt therefore i never really put all my feelings on the line. I hold back...yes i am to be blame too... and secondly weirdly i have not really found a guy i really liked... Their all either really good friends or buddies to me..
Now that i am in college, yes i have met a few guys, there was a point i liked a guy but unfortunately he was taken and heck we din really have much in common. Then i had a few people liking me ( mind you i am not boasting at all) but unfortunately our personalities dun match and i was not attracted to them. Then came this guy who was soo sweet and he well showed much interest but yet again our personalities dun match and to stop costing him further pain i told him its better to remain friends...WHATS WRONG WITH ME?!! why do i not like anyone?! or do i deny it or i expect to much? Then comes P a collegemate whom people would never guess i would fall for him but i did.. I fell for him badly. I admited i like him to my friends and threw my pride away and told him twice!!! He does response, he tells me he likes me too and when we hang out we have a blast and yet in college we act like we barely know each other ( if u get my drift). For him, friends comes first and he is not ready to drop everything for a girl or go all out to spend time with her and all i am asking for from him is just a little bit more attention, and a little bit more of his time. Im not asking much... GOd he kills me...he gives me hope and yet he pulls back....Im in a wave of emotions rite now....He comes to me telling me he has problems and when i wanna help him he pulls away... I have to be the one to call him out.. WHAT THE HELL shouldnt guys be glad when a gal likes him? Why is P's response so complicationg?!! i dun know what he wants... he is playing with my emotions so badly it hurts like hell and this is one guy who came close to me liking him soooo much.... it could even be love but ill never admit to that... Im not asking him to be my bf just gimme a little bit more of his time and attention... Fuck!!

Now to top it up, since im so depressed over P and nt getting wat i want, i found out some guy from hotel school is interested in me and i cant deny that i noticed him around coll too... So ooo good news, new person, someone out of the usual gang and the mass comm group. At least i can widen my group of friends. Anyhow he got my number then we contacted each other, he started calling me baby and darling and sweetheart already... lame i know...but amusing, sweet.. Well the catch, not few days ago only i saw him with a gal, around coll he is always hanging out with her. They are a couple and when he asked me out i asked abt her only to find out they broke up. So i thought to myself hey now there may be a chance,single, sweet...but i know i must be careful with these kinda guys.... true to my words just today as we were on our back from college passing ridzuan gates we saw the whole gang including this guy and his ex gal and lo and behold his hands traveled to her ass and if we were not mistaken there was some squeezing action involved....haha "best friends" rite...then he messaged me and i ignored and then he asked my friend what happen and she told him and here is the funny part... he told me and i quote" hey its just a goodbye hug it did not mean anything..." haha so there was ass squeezing involved and also a huge...what else a goodbye kiss? haha... what kind of guy is this? he can message me saying it does not mean anything, i love u and im being so honest with you....HAHA! if i cant trust u now what more later?!

Thats why guys are so fucked up!!! One cant decide what he wants in life cant appreciate the one who wants him and the other cannot stick to one... GUYS! Am i cursed?!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there, i came across your blog from a few links from my friends. And this issue of urs caught my attention.
First of all, i dun see the reason why are you so worked up and labelled guys as fucked up... just because of two guys... and only two guys?? What about the other one who is nice to you? Why dun you give that fella a chance, since he's the only one doing something better than the other two and you want someone who cares about you, don't you? Personalities don't often match between a guy and a girl, dat's why the saying opposite attracts each other. If a guy has same personalities as you, it's like dating yourself. You wouldn't want a guy who is so similiar to u, how boring!! Diff personalities make a relationship exciting!!
I'm a girl too and often has problems with guys as well. But i dun hv the luxury of having someone being sweet to me as they only want me for the wrong reasons.
So stop ignoring others who are always there for you, and not just focus on those two... esp the last one, the ass-squeezing one... what a pervert! And that girl he grabbed... now that's what we call a slut!

Think about it, girl... you wouldn't wanna hurt the wrong people with your wrong judgements.

Take care!

Yours truly said...

well firstly thanks for ya comment at least i do have some activity going on in my blog!

Hm to clarify some things i did not say guys are fucked up based on ONLY two guys! it does include many many more but i was at the moment pissed at only those few. but ok my bad NOT all guys are fucked up there are a minority few to save the gender.
The nice one? yea he is very very nice to me and i appreciated him a lot but well I know opposites attract, the different personality thingy was just a reason, it is not because of that but because he has a major attitude problem, hot tempered and he never talks to me. He is like a vault holding everything in. Well actually he holds everything from me but leave it wide open for everyone else... I have no idea whats going on but i find out from my friends. How nice!
I do not ignore people who are nice to me! at least not consciously! i do appreciate them but if they feel like i ignore them dun u think they should tell me about it?