Friday, May 12, 2006

01.02.03.04.05.06

Read this in the newspaper? I’m sure you all have.. At precisely 1hour 2 minutes 3 seconds after midnight on the 4th of May 2006 the numbers will read 01.02.03.04.05 and this will happen only once in each century and we were lucky enough to be able to experience it in our lifetime!
As usual, these kinda events got me all excited. I remembered I did not get to celebrate the millennium for I was too young and to my parents these kinda events are no big deal. I was disappointed but oh well that is over so for this event I got really excited and wanted to do something special. I wanted to either go drinking with a big group of friends or just do something special. But unfortunately this falls on a weekday and the next day we have classes and I guess not many people were so excited as I was so we did not end up drinking or anything but hey I went out with my little group of friends, we went for MI III which btw was a really good movie, then went to Asia Café for dinner and played some pool then finally went to Ah boy ( a mamak stall nearby Rid) to yam cha and kept checking our watches… Finally the time came and we all made our wishes and hug. Nothing special but I was glad I was with my friends and we had a good time even though it was nothing out of the ordinary.
So what did you do??!! Share with me any interesting memorable experience you had!

No comments: