Tuesday, October 10, 2006

A Thousand Apologies!!

As the title said " A Thousand Apologies to my blog actually coz im sure i do not have that many readers to start with for not been updating it or adding anything in it for that matter. This is due to two reasons. The first one, is because i have been darn busy with college, which includes exams, overpilling assignments and finally my big event that we the semester 5 students have to plan. I will talk more about it in awhile when i have the pictures and time to blog. So now that everything is over I can breathe a sigh of relief but not too long a breath for I have a crazy assignment due this wednesday and me being the queen of procrastination is of course living to my name.

Now to the second reason, well I AM HAVING A WRITER'S BLOCK!!! Help me!!! Lately i do not know whether it is due to the overload of work or that my brain has just stop functioning but i find it so hard to think of interesting topics to blog about. Things worth reading... And here i am reading people's blog and wishing i could write like them. Theirs is filled with interesting entries worth reading and almost everyday there is an entry... Just take a look and see when was the last post from me? Sigh Sigh!!! I must make it a point to start blogging more regularly now that i have internet connection...

Like i said...A Thousand Apologies!!!

No comments: