Saturday, October 14, 2006

A Visit to RDA

Today on an early Saturday morning I dragged myself out of bed, refusing to move but I have to, because i have to go to college, take my attendance and go to RDA for gotong-royong which we promised them. I was so reluctant for i slept at 5am the night before...but i did manage to drag myself to the toilet, took my shower and rushed to college.. Then we all divided ourselves into groups and got into cars and went to Bukit Kiara Equestrian and Country Resort to meet up with the RDA people.
When we reached there, we had a group pic taken and also the handing of the mock check to RDA from our charity dinner. Then we were divided into four groups and off we went. I was still thinking we had to clean up something, the stores or something...haih...but only to be surprise that we were taken on a tour to visit the horses, feed them and also to stroke them. It was really enjoyable, seeing the different horses ( polo horses, ponies, stallions, etc) their stables, how they were given a bath, the food they eat, how to feed a horse, their training pad, the gear we use to ride a horse..and so many more. Luckily for us we got a friendly guide who showed us a lot of stuff and when one of my friends asked if we could have a horse shoe as a souvenir he said can so i am now a proud owner of a real horse shoe!!! hehe...
It turns out we did not have to clean anything or have a gotong-royong!! The tour ended about 12 and then we headed back home. I was really glad that i made that trip it was so fun and yet educational about how they maintain the horses. I would volunteer myself as a helper to RDA if i had the transport and time...but sigh for now both would be a problem for me.
P/s: nway im so sorry but i have no idea wassup with blogspot i cant upload any pics...so too bad...your bad.. hehe

No comments: