Tuesday, November 14, 2006

~Giving in To a Craving~

It is weird how just one moment your sitting down studying for an upcoming exam and suddenly you find yourself craving for something! Mind you it would be right in the middle of the night or you could say early morning. And the craving could be anything, from chocolates, to food, to satay! to even cleaning up your room. I guess in a way this craving is an accuse to just not study! lol...
Anyhow, I was watching television one night, after studying for quite some time( my excuse to runaway from it), i was channel surfing when i finally decided on Disney Channel and Sabrina The Teenage Witch the Animation was on. It was an episode on how Sabrina was fighting with another student to be the "The Best" in everything. The students were required to sell cookie dough in order to raise money for the school and Sabrina and the student both ordered 544 packets each! Well the whole episode is about them trying to sell the cookie dough and trying to beat each other to be "The Best" when the morale of the story is to try your best and not just be the best!
But that is not the point, while watching the show, i suddenly had this craving urrge to eat cookie dough!! And it was like 3am in the morning. Where in the world am I gonna get cookie dough? In the first place I do not think that Malaysia sell those stuffs!! Argh!!! I was on the couch with this huge craving and nothing to do about it. The next day, it got bigger and i was ranting it to all my friends who were online...
When I went back to KL i still had not bought my cookies!! for i had examinations the next day! It was killing me slowly!! Finally after a week has passed, I dragged myself to Sunway Pyramid and got my cookies!! A replacement for cookie dough would be cookies!!! So i got myself a cookie from starbucks, Chocolate Chip Cashwenut Cookie and also Pepperidge Farm's Chocolate Chunk Milk Chocolate Macadamia cookies!!! It was heaven!! and i finally satisfied my weird craving! This is just one of the few weird cravings I had and still have!! Hehe...Just something I thought i could share about and brag about my cookies!!! Do you want some?!! =P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heyyy!!! I bought the starbucks cookie... not you!!! Grrr...

TAK BOLEH PAKAAAAII!!!!

Muaks!! LOL.