Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Addictive??

Since ages ago whenever i hear the words Dota, Counter Strike, Starcraft and so on I would give a sigh and go GUYS!!! They would pay so much and have their butts stuck to the com chair for hours just to play online games.. People spend hours just gaming and i thought to myself what's the fun in that? Well i was wrong. Only lately, me and my friends went to the new Asia.Net cyber place which is very new,clean and nice to, try out Counter Strike just for the fun of it. My friend taught me how to play the game and yes laugh all you want I obviously sucked at first! According to Leon ( whom proudly annouces the story to any willing ear) the fact that by the time i buy the guns and ammo, he would be standing behind me with a knife stabbing me, or just waiting till i walked few steps then he will shoot me...Joy!! But i have to say it is addictive! Was hooked on it for awhile.

Then i moved on to Serious Sam! lol...Who would believe that.. Me!! Playing Serious Sam! But this game is like darn long.. takes hours to finish and if you leave you can't continue from where you stop so its all over again for you! Anyhow the latest unbelieveble game which got most people hooked to it is believe it or not, none other then O2 Jam!!! Oh my gosh!!! I can't believe it became a serious game! I remembered i was doing my assignment then i realised my apartment mate was playing a game and it looked interesting therefore i asked about it and found out that it was O2Jam. I transfered the game into my com and played only when im too stressed from assignments. More like a breather.

So as you can expect, I was at the cyber and my friends started playing it! At the cyber!!! and i looked around me and there were guys all around me playing that game too! I thought it was just a no brainer game that you play during you pass time to relax but NO! i found out that people do compete to upgrade their levels where they will get money to buy and design their character!!! WTH!!! lol...People are being more and more creative nowadays... Its so silly but now im hooked on it...So hooked till we would actually purposely go out our way to the cyber just to play O2Jam...Not Dota, Not CS but O2jam!! hahaha... and to Pay money for it too!!! What happened to assignments? ( what assignments =P ) I would give this change of interest one big laugh!!! LOL!! Damn funny le... You should try it...

1 comment:

Wai Ling said...

As far as I can remember, you were always good with games. Your dad practically 'trained' you with those comp games. All I did was sit and watch you and my bro play cause I sucked in them BIG time. =P