Monday, August 07, 2006

A Starlight Experience


Somewhere around last week, Leon was lucky enough to get us four invites to watch the free movie screening of Click at Starlight Cinema!! Well being a first timer I was all excited about it. Lol and what and experience I got. Being naïve and excited I dressed up together with my new heels and all only to find out that it rained heavily at KL area! We rushed there to collect our free invites, registered, ( gosh it was sooo muddy! =( ) then went out for dinner. Trust me after all the mamak sessions I had here you would be surprise where we dine that night. It was none other then the traditional Chinese meal of Bak Kut Teh! It was good finally eating pork…hehe..dun blame me man im a Chinese!!! You should scold me for not eating enough pork!
So after dinner ( which cost a bomb), we went back, took out our plastic bags!! As “alas” for our asses and marched in looking for a good spot on the ground which was already crowded with people on mats. Whoa was I surprise to see how prepared some people were. People actually brought huge mats with big huge comfy pillows, picnic baskets…chairs and they looked all ready and comfy for the movie, where as looking at us sitting cross-legged on plastic bags which was not big enough to be comfortable was something to laugh at and remember. Finally the movie started and we were to engrossed to notice anything till little small insects started to climb up our legs or tickle our toes. I swear there were grasshoppers too…eek!!! Then they started biting!!! We ended up scratching all over!! Lol.. Comical…
All in all it was actually a good experience, something different from the mundane atmosphere of sitting in an air condition room with seats… You guys should go and check it out! Oh btw, the movie Click is great!!! Worth watching!! Good family values!! And as always any show with Adam Sandler in it is worth watching!
I’m out!
Eating Bak Kut Teh with Charles, Leon n Sneha
Starlight Cinema the outside



Our passes!

No comments: