Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Chocolate High!!

About last Saturday, I decided to call Tony out for lunch to catch up on old times. When he agreed and everything was planned he fetched me and told me he decided to go to Swensens for lunch! Not for the food but for ice-cream!! Ice-cream for lunch?!! I was never lucky enough to have that for lunch in my childhood. Parents would go on ranting about how it is not good for health, too much sugar is bad plus it does not have a blanced diet! Even having ice-cream before a meal is bad for it will spoil my appetite! Therefore I went all "are you serious?" and he said yea since he has not been there for some time now. So i got very excited! Not because i can eat ice cream for lunch mind you but because i have never been to Swensen!!! hehe...

So we finally reached, got our seats and i got all pressured for there were so many choices of ice-creams to pick from and the waitress is waiting for us next to our table, all hovering about us like a vulture getting impatient and ready to peck us if we were indecisive! hehe ok drama a bit le. So finally i mad up my mind and pick this chocolate ice cream ( ok sue me i forgot the name) and tony picked some banana split ice cream! GOsh i was sugar high by the end of the day! It was so full of chocolate and top up with chocolate sweets and chocolate chips! Gosh heaven! it was great on a hot Saturday afternoon! hehe. Below here are the visuals that will get your mouth watering!!












Thats mine! Look at the chocs!!! That's Tony's Banana Split!

Hehe hungry yet?!! Teehee

No comments: