Friday, January 05, 2007

~ Farewell to 2006~

Well I have nothing to say about the New Year's Eve celebration so I will let the pictures say for themselves.


Presenting Neo-Classicism



Modern Indian dance with a touch of Hip-Hop



Meet the amazing Freda!! He or She?!

Peter and Markisa the old timers! Great people!



Sexy Mondo Divas posing at the glass windows


Sexy Diva Charles?!!




Charles and his gal/guy? Isn't she hot?



The crazy crowd



Among the people present! Thanks for coming guys!!



Zhi, Kum Yeen, Eli all the way from Ipoh!



Check out the ones in blue and green! They are hot!
I am ashame as a gal =P



Jigle Jigle Carnaval Style

Ta-Da..They look so colorful!!



The emcee's for the night Jaz and Freda

Gimme a kiss!!

Shake it Eli!!! So sporting of her!!

Round 2 of Sexy Divas!!

Check out the crowd!

Baby and me

A shy Caren, me and Julya my colleagues

I found my dance partner!!!

~Friends Forever~

Attention!! Diva spotted! =P

That's about what sums up my New Year! Had a great time!! Colourful 2007!!!

~Cheers~

No comments: