Thursday, January 04, 2007

~Back in the office~

The morning after New Year's, woke up with a bad sore throat, head pounding, body aching, eyes dazed.... Walked around the apartment with a dreading feeling that I will get a fever soon! A ha!! True to my thoughts it came!!! Was sick the whole of Monday and Tuesday....Basically spent my New Year's day in bed sleeping... and feeling sick to the max!!!

A million thanks to B for taking care of me....I could barely move what more take care of myself...Felt so weak that i had to take an mc for wednesday...Rested well but when it came to Wednesday night, I COULDN'T sleep!!! Only slept at 7 then i had to get up to go to work!!!! Darn tired now while typing away to get my mind working.... Body feels like it weights 10,000 kilos... and my eyes would not open if it is not forced to... So so tired! COmpany's dinner tomorrow and we have this secret santa thing which reminds me I have not gotten the present for the dinner!! darn it!! I need sleept!!! Might just take a nappa while noone is here!!

p/s: SHIT!!!! I lost my radio on NYE!!!! Someone nicked it.!! Gimme back!!! it was a good radio!!! Sniff sniff

No comments: