Monday, January 08, 2007

The GO Internatinal Group Family Dinner

My first company's annual dinner, well since there are so few of us we prefer to call it our family reunion dinner!! We were all so busy for Christmass, then had the event for NYE therefore we only had time for our family dinner last Friday. A simple Chinese meal at "Paris"...

Our humble but proud Christmas Tree




Our Chinese meal

Me and the scary huge pig trotters

Edwin and Nikki

Jaz and Caren

Table filled with gifts!!

Like every year and everywhere it has become like a tradition to have a secret santa where people would draw lots and buy a gift for the person whose name is on the paper you drew. You would then become the secret santa for that person. Aw...so sweet... so our company did that too...I was the secret santa for Caren and Julya was the secret santa for me!!!

My gifts from Nikki and Jasmine

Oh btw i forgot to take a pic of the present Julya gave me, its the pink wrapper that looks like a scroll. I got a bracelet and matching earrings from her!!

Nikki got two mini measuring tape from Edwin for her crazy interest in measuring things...and no not THAT kinda things.

Jasmine took the other measuring tape which only can go 8 inches the longest and was amused by it. Now they are talking about THAT thing!!! Lol...During dinner i know!!!

Nikki also got a red thong from Edwin which was nicely folded in the petals of a rose. Looks really nice coz at first sight it looks like a rose only and then to find out that a naughty thong is hiding in it.

Everyone was very amused by it

Family pic!! From top: Edwin, me, Caren Sitting: Nikki, Jasmine and Julya

My family during my two months of internship....

~Cheers~

No comments: