Tuesday, January 09, 2007

~Something I took On~

Since I have left good ole Ipoh, and found myself in the hustle and bustle of KL where people (especially college students) sleep in during the afternoon and are up and about at night I found myself "chilling" quite often at Asia Club where there are tons of pool tables. I have never played pool before while I was in Ipoh, so it explains when I first held a cue stick, I was nervous, shy and awkward.... But thanks to a few patient friends, I've learn and got better.

Pool is all about skills, and I can't say that I have mastered them. I am nowhere near it actually. I play pool with my luck and my gut feeling!!! Yea gut feeling!!! Well sometimes I get very lucky and everything goes the way i want to and sometimes....





Lol but that does not mean I suck at playing pool. I do get lucky very often. I might even pass off as knowing what i am doing...lol Nway I do know what I am doing. Cheh when I am on a streak, sometimes I pocket in all the balls and left the single 8 black ball on the table, I am this close to victory, I take my position, bend down and aim, slide my cue stick back slowly and....


Haha...an unlucky one... This often happen to me... But hey I do not suck at pool ok!!! Wanna try me?? Come la!!! hahaha...

Nway just for laugh...Have a nice day

~Cheers~

No comments: