Thursday, March 23, 2006

feeling vulnerable, plz dun hurt me....

I dun know if its the lack of sleep or the stress from everything but lately i have been feeling sooo low....and i dun know who to turn too... A plea for help and silence in response...wandering with no sense of belonging... a white rose on broken glass... paranoid...insecure...longing...

It has been hell....whatever i do seems wrong...whatever i am being faced with is testing my better judgement...people are being mean, selfish, and childish...things are being misunderstood..the longing is growing, the confusion expanding...work is piling, body weighing down, cash-running low, being misjudged, trying to be different, wanting to be accepted, doing my best, focusing, wanting, realization, mad, irritated, missing, self esteem, being hurt, - Fear-

Few words to describe me...Too tired to put it in sentences...would turn out confusing anyway...so why bother!

No comments: