Friday, March 17, 2006

I want to crawl under my comforter and die...

Its 2.17 am and i got an exams coming up tmrw...and for this exam, MArketing believe it or not till now at this hour i am still totally clueless about this subject...Im serious no kidding...absolutely 100% cluless.... Gosh and i cant bring myself to study...I dun have the mood and im to worked up about the things i am going through rite now... It's like someone is testing to see how far i can take it before i actually do something stupid to end it all... I am being tested to my furthest limits and i am beginning to brake under the pressure... God help me! I really do need your guidance right now...
I need someone to tell me what to do.. To guide me because I am already totally lost right now.. everything i decide to do seems to be wrong!! Today i have already been on the verge of tears twice!! Sitting down at starbucks i almost cried!! Wish i did, wish i could just let it all out!! Why is it so confusing? why am i being put through this emotional torture? I am feeling physically, emotionally and mentally drained.. I need my life back...I need to find out who am i and what i want...and get my priorities back in check.... oh gosh....!!!
i cant crap anymore..,my mind is getting blank by the moment...Im exhausted... i like him so... i need to get out of denial...and get over him...

No comments: