Friday, March 24, 2006

I get misunderstood and taken for granted!

I get misunderstood!!! People don't understand me and it hurts me so when they make false judegement about me. Everything that i am commited to do i have given a 100% and only once in a while i slack off and due to that people use that against me and blame me and conveniently forget about the things i HAVE done. I am only human why is it that my mistakes are always a big blaring red sign saying blame me i have made a mistake and the things i have done and worked for is easily forgotten? Why am i always blamed for what other people do ?? And then they conveniently blame the group and not that particular individual??
Right now whats on my mind is my dance practises...It hurts me so that my choreographer is mad and actually posted a bulletin complaining about how he has to go around asking us to go for dance practises and he is mad that we always involve our personal issues and tiredness when it comes to dance! It frustrates me so, because in actual truth I AM always the one there first, waiting to dance and when it comes to the practises i actually do the whole routine properly without messing much up with full energy... I never go for cigarrete breaks and take like a gazillion years to come back i never have my bf there to distract things nor have i throw a tantrum about being too tired and just walked off... I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THERE.... ok like i said before i am only human...when i am really tired and slack off a bit or ask for a cancelation of the dance practise i get blame to hell!! What really hurt me was that i has hold up by an assignment which i stayed up whole night to do and did not get any sleep, then i had to drag myself to college for classes and to hand in my assignment, a little request of canceling the dance practise ended up to a bitter bulletin on friendster by my chereographer... I was sooo tired.. and it was just a day!!! and if in the past it was always due to good reasons.... when my chereographer has meetings he has to attend i would wait at the mamak for hours for him to be free...sometimes after all the waiting he cancels the practise and all the waiting was in vain. but if i was late for practise for like 5 mins i get messages from him saying its ok you dun have to come its up to u since u take the dance so lightly...etc etc making me feel sooo bad!!! I AM ONLY HUMAN and mind you i have never let my personal issues mix with my dance practises or anything else...It has always been kept inside and i have always put on a facade that i am fine and try to put on a smile so why do i get the blame for other people's fault?!

Why is it that when u go to somewhere new and when u start off close to someone the people automatically judge both of you as one?! two peas in a pot, with the same attitude and behaviour??! I am sooo different from this gal, she has her views and i have my views, and yet people totally forget or not bother to know me and judge me according to her personality? I dun have a identity!!!!! why cant people know me and judge me for who i am and not other people?! and this applies to even my friends... I am being blamed for things i do not do!!!! like i said for the dance I Am ALWAYS THERE! i love dancing!! i give it my all!! ok maybe there are times where i disappoint my chereographer but i am only human and we all make mistakes but i dun think i made that much mistakes and give that much problems till he has to complain about the dancer and include me in the bulletin.... It hurts so much for this judgement... I am being misunderstood and generalised!!! why is it that all the good intentions in me seem to be misread and being pushed around? Do i have to be a bitch to be heard, not to be taken for granted? To be a bitch where i am numb to all feelings and emotions?!! Is that what i have to become to survive in this harsh cruel world?!!

No comments: