Sunday, December 31, 2006

Hustle and Bustle of NYE!!

Been so busy lately firstly for Christmas then now the coming New Year!!! It is 3.40am now on NYE and I am so darn tired...Well bare with me as i rant my week's activities...Everyday planning and organizing my event! Worrying about publicity and ticket sales!! Going out to hand out flyers and all then Friday was my friend Sabrina's birthday so after work, rushed there and then had dinner chill for awhile then it is home. At home did laundry wait for leon to finish his rehearsal then off to bed at about 4am.

Sat morning, 10am woke up and went to Nadeem's place for dance practise which lasted till 6pm then went home took a shower and off to John's house for his Christmas+ NYE dinner! I tell you the food there was GREAT!!! DEEELICIOUS!!! John's dad was a chef!!! well that explains all...Came back about 1.30am, bath then swept and mop the whole living room and my room, did the dishes and throw out the rubbish. Why the sudden burst of "rajiness" you might ask? Well my friends from Ipoh are coming down to visit so must keep the house presentable la! haha...

AND NOW i am blogging how nice!!! Tmrw I have to wake up at 9am travel to KL to decorate and help out around the place for the NYE bash we are having!!! Then more publicity, then sound check and stage preparation with performers, i am in charge and also performing!!! How nice!! haha...then the IndieGo Bash then.....New Year's Eve party!!! Mondo Carnaval!!! yay!!! Gosh i am gonna be so dead tired!!! help!!!

I just realised it is getting so near to year 2007 and i have not made my new year's resolutions....2007 will be a good year...besides it has my favourite number at the end! Well here goes:-

1. The usual, to do way better for exams since it is the final semester!!! Must keep up my CGPA
2. To quit .............. ( those of you should know)
3. To buy a corset top. Preferbly the one from GUESS that i had my eyes on! hehe
4. To be more indepandent and self reliant
5. To read the newspapers everday! ( yes i am in mass comm and i dun read the newspapers everyday so sue me )
6. To meet more people way more
7. To appreciate each day as it comes and live it to the fullest
8. Be spontaneous and do something which i do not plan out firsthand
9. Go on a trip with my friends and have a blast!!
10. I WANNA SHOP!!!! Been long since i last shop!!
11. Update my blog as often as possible and try to make it not so dull so i wont kill my readers just through my blog
12. Get Edwin to draw a carricature of me!!! He owes me
13. Do more spontaneous things with B!
14. Work!! So i can get the money to shop
15. Get enough of sleep!! haha like that will happen
16. Love me mummy and me daddy and me sister too!!!

Gosh better sleep now!! It is sooo late and i already have a long day ahead of me tmrw!
Will update my list if I find the time too and might take some off the list. Does not make sense..lol...
p/s: Cross your fingers that my event will go well!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2007 EVERYBODY!!

~Cheers~

2 comments:

Wai Ling said...

Hey girl, Happy New Year to you. I bet you are going to have a lot of fun at the party.

nazcaz said...

Err... what spontaneous things?
Hahahahahahaha!! And to quit what?? Being lazy?? You should u know by now...!! Haha!!

Muaks!! Happy New Year baby... love you!!