Tuesday, December 26, 2006

~Christmas Came n Went~



MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!


Well in a snape of a finger we are looking at the end of year 2006!! Can you believe it? As i remembered I was on the highway thinking whoa it is already February of year 2006 and suddenly 'wham' its Christmas!!! Well I was really looking forward to Christmas, not so much for the gifts and all but to go home to Ipoh for a break!!


I had an early Christmas present!! Haha if you would call it a present!! I went to see my worst nightmare! THE DENTIST!! If you had been around me, you would notice that I have been complaining about my wisdom tooth for quite some time now. Well it has been like more then 3 months now...haha yes i drag it that long and finally gathered up my guts and went! Got three injections, whole mouth was numb and had big huge tools inserted to my mouth! Would spare you the gory details, basically my gum now is all stitched up but thank god there is NO pain!! Happy happy me!!



So back in Ipoh i am!! (lol i sound like Yoda now). Basically it is sleep sleep, tv, going out and eating!! haha!! Met up with my high school mates! Gosh I missed them dearly!! Christmas Eve was the busiest for me. The night before I went for a sleepover at my friend's house, no it is not the finger painting, hair braiding, kind of sleepover, more like chit chatting catching up on old times, watching movies then sleeping. Slept at 6am!! then woke up at 11am went back home and more sleeping! Got up at 2pm got ready and met up with my friends at CopaBanana for tea!


Sanji( currently in Perth, Aust) and I



Dana (currently in Universiti Malaya) and I



Yan Hua (just finished Form6) and I



Dana with her stupid face, Eli, Zhi and I..Groupies!!

Group Pic!!


Then it was off to Priscilla's open house dinner in the evening!! There was buffet dinner plus BBQ lamb and chicken!! YUmz!! With mint sauce and mushroom sauce mind you!! hehe...and for desert we had cheese cake and a kind of yogurt fruit desert! It was deeelicious!!!



Kum Yeen and Priscilla joined the group later on


Then it was off to church for me and Eli, but surprisingly Zhi, Yan Hua, Kum Yeen and Bala got excited and wanted to join us for the carols and mass!! Hehe so they followed us back home as me and Eli got ready, changed into our Christmas clothes and rushed off to Church to get good parking and also seats.




The altar and the church was beautifully decorated







The stable where baby Jesus was born



Mass went on as usual with carol singing and the normal service. My spirits were lifted with the carols! I love carols! especially the old ones!! Then after mass it was going to the back of church and greeting everyone MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Kum Yeen and I


Jennifer and I


Elizabeth and I

After all that, went home and PRESENTS!!! Got a cute tank top from my sis, external speakers from my dad and $$ from mom...hehe she cant make up her mind what to buy!! Oh well better that way then i can get my own things!!! SHOPPING!!!

So in short Christmas this year was great! Was a little disappointed coz din have the western kind of dinner where u have turkey with stuffings, shephard's pie, quiche and lots more of mouth watering dishes!! Sniff sniff..but then again since when I do? haha... oh well!! I am gonna have a white christmas one day with all the food!!! hmph!!! That I will!!!

Nway MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY BOXING DAY!!!( can't believe i am working today) New Year coming soon!!! COME TO MY EVENT!! YOU WILL HAVE A BLAST!!! Another thing to look forward too!!

~Cheers~

No comments: