Tuesday, December 05, 2006

"Chatter" wanted!!!



Check out this flyer I got when I was having dinner at Asia Café about a week ago! I can’t believe they are handing these kind of flyer in public. Call me “ulu” but I was not aware of such things!! Especially it being publicized like this! What the hell!! A station that provides live chats and live view for old perverts or people who have nothing to do with their lives! Even for those who sign up for this ‘job’, don’t you have anything better to do or another way to earn money? The proper way? Chat as long as you can!! Haha… ‘No hanky panky for sure’? Define hanky panky!! Lol…

Correct me if I am wrong but by looking at the profile for ‘chatter’, got webcam, GOOD LOOKING?!!! If it ain’t for the perverts then what?!!, company for a lonely soul?? I mean if this is like one of those websites where you offer help to troubled people is fine! Sign me up for it, I do not mind lending an ear or helping out if it was to help people in need of someone to talk to, for example the ‘Be Frienders’ but this??

I am not judging or anything, I am just really curious about this flyer. Minimum income of 3K?? Just by chatting? A little too easy isn’t it? Who can’t chat nowadays? Especially through the internet!! While doing my internship, sometimes we are really free, plus we have the internet connection, so what’s stopping all of us from trying this out? Haha unless the fact that you’re a guy and they clearly state CHINESE GIRL age 18-35. I mean extra income, if this were something to help people. But to entertain old perverts or useless fools seems a waste of time and integrity! Do people really sign up for this?!! How does it really work? Tell me…I am curious!! Of course not to sign up but to see how it all works.
P/S: So sorry if the words on the flyer cant be read. Can't seem to enlarge the picture without making it look pixelized! But i can assure you everything is mentioned in my post! The interesting ones...hehe

2 comments:

nazcaz said...

Baby, faster go sign up laa... and i'll go get the top up card and chat with you only... hahahahaha!!
Show... dun show... show... dun show... so are you gonna show or not ah??

Lol.

Yours truly said...

haha!! hm then you cant see me in person u know... and you wont be my only client!! hehe you want that??