Tuesday, December 19, 2006

~Clad in White~

The members and organizing comittee of Panasonic organized an annual dinner on the 17th of Dec which was last Saturday. We were lucky enough to be hired to perform. It was a time for the old comitee members to step down and the new ones to be elected. Grandly, the party was held at Tropicana Golf and Country Club and I was blown out of my seat looking at the houses there!!! They were HUGE and GORGEOUS!! Located privately in the golf club itself...tsk tsk... I WANT A HOUSE THERE TOO!!

Nway back to the story,
The new comittee members ( Realise the costumes?)


Looking out at my great frontyard from my balcony! NOT!



Check out the ballroom! I WANT THE BALLOONS


One of the "weird" names for the tables! "yes maam your seated at white pussy!" LOL




The two long grand stairway accompanied by white balloons



After like what seems ages since I last danced, we had to start practise again. This time I am all out of shape and lost whatever stamina i have left in me. But the ever active and strong headed Nadeem kept us on our feet and kept pushing us.


And on the day itself, it was more practising for us! Without air cond!!!!!! Our shirts were drenched inside out!!


Practise practise practise...ok start again...1,2,3 GO!!!


Makeup Makeup quick girls!!! erm and boy!

First performance, as the welcoming party


Dinner while waiting for our next performance which was like 4 hours away!!!



Me and my B!!!


Group Pic : Ayna,me, Nadeem,Jess, Junie



Our Indian post

Second performance, Nache Bahlye

Position people!!!


Third song: Fushion


Maahi ve Maahi ve! That's the way!!! Mahewe

Dancing with the comittee members


Backstage after all the performances!!



Ayna being her crazy perky self again!!

Ah the picture says it all.... We were waiting to say goodbye to Ayna's mom when an 'uncle' came and pulled me to the dance floor. Without me realizing, i was surrounded by 'uncles' already!!! After a little of swaying and shaking i went back to my group but the 'uncle' followed me and again pulled me to the dance floor!!! Haha...I found out that he was one of the bosses of Panasonic... Hey maybe if i flirted back a little bit i might get a plasma tv for free or something! Haha...

Nway wait for the video of the performance to be uploaded!!

~Cheers~

1 comment:

nazcaz said...

B go get that uncle's number... flirt abit and get the plasma tv!! Your apartment needs it lehh!! Oh yaa... while u're at it, get me a Panasonic laptop as well. Thanks b. Muaks!

LoL.